Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Good day for Vols

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good day for Vols

    [ QUOTE ]
    They won't lose O'Neal.



    [/ QUOTE ]

    Who are you, vthokie jr? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good day for Vols

    Nope. He says he's not even sure if he goes. The temperature is supposed to be -2 in Minn this weekend. They have a new coach. Would you go to Minn?
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #13
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good day for Vols

    Yes, I'd like to do some ice fishing.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good day for Vols

    To play foozeball you knucklehead. You're always thinking about killing some defenseless animal.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #15
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good day for Vols

    I also hear MN has some killer curling arenas.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_voldevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2002
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good day for Vols

    I heard on the AM 990 Sports Talk that they can only count two of this year's class to last year. Williams will probably never play - what is this the 3rd year he has committed to the Vols and not got in yet? I still have my doubts about some of the locals like Hawkins, Rogan, Anderson, and Maples. I think the Vols could have gotten better players, but I guess after last year's class, they were glad to get anybody. Scout rates Hawkins only a 2 star.

  7. #17
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Good day for Vols

    Only way UT could lose O'Neal would be if USC offered and it won't happen, so he's a vol.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good day for Vols

    Maples is a heck of a player look for him to maybe start comming in he has great hands and great moves.
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good day for Vols

    Blue's right. I read this morning that O'Neal is not even going to take the trip to Minn. Big suprise huh? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

    You can have doubts about Maples and some of those others if you want. Maples is gonna be a player though. He was timed at sub 4.4 at a Nike camp. I know Ohio State had some interest in the end in Hawkins, so I think he can play. I wouldn't look too much into Scouts rankings either. They're laughable at best. The only player that they've taken that I'm not sure about is Anthony Anderson and maybe Hawkins because he's a tweener guy who could play 0 or D.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •